im 18 from the uk , last night whilst having sex with my girlfriend , my penis started to feel tight then i heard a pop , so pulled out an my penis was covered in blood , i went to the bathroom to see what happened and the skin under that connect to the head of my penis split , lots of blood , well embarrassing , it hurt me to urinate , earlier i tried masturbation , its realli sore and stings , cant even pull foreskin back now its that sore , went into the clinic in my local town on the weekend and to be fair , was too scared to tell them cause i didnt no what to say , i dont like the sound of this circumcision thing , can someone relate to what im sayin ? kinda need a asap reply cause its really on my mind , how long will it take to heal , what av i got to do ? wb... nath.

I have the exact same problem.
First time i noticed the inner part of the skin attached to the end of my penis had ripped and bled mildly.
Then the second time It split more after a two month break, mild bleeding.
Then the 3rd time it ripped about 4 mm down and blood was everywhere ... i was silly again , not letting it heal and broke the skin inside again.
After 3 - 4 months of due care, applying Bio-Oil and peeling the foreskin back when i sleep of sitting down heals and toughens the skin.
Now i can pull my foreskin back and comfortably feel no stress on the skin. It was long winded and very nerve racking. My gf understands, but she cant stop mentioning the fact we have not had sex for a long time.
I spoke to my mates about it and one knew of a lad that had the same problem.
It is natural, after long rough sex, putting so much stress on the inner foreskin, bound to split either way.
Any questions and support, please email me : _[removed]_
Thanks.

I have had the exact same problem.
Then the 3rd time it ripped about 4 mm down and blood was everywhere ... i was silly again , not letting it heal and broke the skin inside again, leaving a scar.
Thanks.

The area underneath the foreskin that tears during sex is called the Frenulum and it contains veins and nerves. If you stretch it too much it will tear and bleed pretty badly (called breaking the banjo string here in Canada). Its fairly normal for that to happen in a person sometime in their life. Just keep it clean and use a mild topical cream on it occasionally to keep it from getting infected and to heal quicker. Th frenulum will eventually stretch to a point where it wont break as easily so luckily for you the problem will work itself out.

yeah that happend to me aswell
but mine kind of came right off! and its not connected no more, its alot better the now!
it happend the same way as you but i dont have a clue what to do!
it happend last wednesday, and today is tuesday, it feels alot better, but it started stinging a little bit when she started masterbating!
it gets better, but i dont know much about it but it feels fine for me so far!

this also is the case for me it happened when i was about 14/15 whilst masturbating lots of blood n gore it hasnt split since because i have been carefull but it is very tight when errect and i find it hard to pull the foreskin past my crown i think i need to get surgery to help because i find it really uncomfotable having sex and need to get it sorted after all it has been 12 years and i think i need to bite the bullet n see my doctor n hope i'm not the first bloke to own up to this kind of accident (gulp)

i was having sex with my boyfriend today and he noticted the same thing that happened to all you's is there any whay i could be preggers , have std , aids or hiv threw him bleeding whilst having sex , we didnt relise till after , also it was unproteted :/

hi was just havin sex wiv me man and all of of a sudden he pulled out in pain.looked down n his penis was cut n bleedin . can u help wiv sum advice pls?thanks