I had sex with my girlfriend about two months ago. Everything was ok, no problems, but then we had sex again and I felt a really sharp pain in my penis. I realized I ripped my foreskin slightly. Then we tried it again and I felt pain even stronger. When I looked there was only a little bit of skin connecting my penis to foreskin. What is that?!?

Sounds like you have pain during sexual intercourse following trauma to the foreskin. This can sometimes, but not always, be related to having a rather short joint between the area just in front of head or glans of penis and the foreskin. This part in anatomy is called frenulum. The same name is for thin skin that connects upper and lower lips and teeth. Symptoms that you described are quite likely and indication for adult circumcision. I would advise that you go to see your doctor and obtain his opinion following and examination. If this proves to be the case, then it is very likely to improve matters to you and your girlfriend. Important is that you don’t just leave it, because it may not heal well and you could get scaring. The best is if you visit surgeon, he will tell you if that is necessary to make a surgical repair on the foreskin.

i experianced the same thing... i dotn know if circumcision is my thing... are tehre any alternatives?

I am 15 years old and during anal sex with my girlfriend i felt a sharp pain in my penis!!![uncercumsized]
when i pulled out i notice my penis/foreskin was bleeding and it was stinging ALOT!!!!
Later, When i went pee i got that same stinging pain!!!
Am i okay?????
Im also embaressed to see a doctor b/c of my age and...yeah!! :$
any pointers on how to make it feel better or heal quicker.. without confronting someone?
plz tell me :'(

the same thing happened to me =/
what to do what to do

I am uncircumsized. When I was 23 and while having sex with my partned, I experienced a lot of pain. When I removed my penis, I saw a lot of blood which was as a result of the small part joining the foreskin to my penis. I did not go for treatment and it healed on it's own. The foreskin is still detached from my penis at the front but it doesn't affect anything in my opinion.