This morning I noticed my foreskin was very red and swollen... after i'd pee it would get very itchy. last night when i took my shower i pulled the ofreskin back to wash and notice red bumps all around the inside of my foreskin. I am very concerned. What can I do? Do i need to see a doctor?

i dont think you need to see a docter, its normal because the wetness which goes in your foreskin can infect your penis and causing red bumps to tend get itchy, go use a type a lotion reduce the dots as it well go away soon. You can also try bath or wash your inner foreskin with hot water, this will slow down the pain, and after make sure use a hair blow dryer to dry your foreskin and make sure is not wet. DO NOT USE TOWEL to wipe your wet foreskin btw, it will make it worse as it is caused by the fungus problem.