Hi, I am 16 and after having sex with my girlfriend today without a condom my foreskin does not seem to go back to normal. My foreskin will not go back over my bell end. I am starting to get very worried and really dont want to go to my parents or a doctor. Please help.

Hi guest,

It can happen.

Does it usually slide easily or is it tight?  Is it somewhat swollen?  How tight is it now?

If it's just swollen, really puffy and red, it will go down.  It may take a few days though.  It's a result of having sex, the trauma on the tissues.  You will outgrow this.

Yes my penis is red and slightly swollen. This is not my first time having sex but it is my first without a condom  and was a little rough today. I dont usualy slide it down but in previous sex with a condom is had slid down but not as far as this time. The glands to the side of the bell also seem a little large. Is there a chance it could be Paraphimosis? I hope its not because that scares me D:

Im really scared about this, my foreskin will not go back to normal. Its stuck under my bell ring. Its really sensative and painful so I would like to sort it soon. Lots of sources are saying try a hot bath and then stretch it back on. Some say it can be very dangerous if it is left. Im really scared, please give me more info :(

hey there

how is your foreskin now? how is your glans it is still swollen is it dry or cracked? it may help to put some form of lubricant on it and try to slip the foreskin over your head.... hot bath may increase the swelling so at this point i dont advise that.

My head is red but that doesnt seem to be the problem. I have big swollen area around my banjo string, i am unsure what this is but it is stopping me from rolling my skin back up.

Literally the same thing as what happened to me today, had sex unprotected for the first time and both sides of my banjo are swollen (the left more than the right) and it literally won't go back over

I ended up going to the doctor and they lubed the forskin up and pulled it over. Once the forskin is back over it will all go back to normal. Just use vaseline or lube and make sure to use lube in sex in future.

It happend to me go get medical help

Use coconut oil

Same my penis foreskin is also not going to its normal place the front part is bit swollen how many days it will take to be normal ?

Did u get it back to normal, how many days it took u

Depends on how many days it has been and how swollen it is. The longer you drag and the bigger the swelling, the worst it gets. Best is to go to a doctor and he will most likely forcefully pull it for you. It will hurt as hell that's for sure.