My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex about 6 weeks ago and she has gotten 2 regular periods since then but she is having symptoms of pregnancy. Is there any chance she could still be pregnant?

Omg im goin thru the same thing please let me know

Medical professionals say it is not possible to have a period and be pregnant. They say if you are having bleeding its do to a problem with the pregnancy, implantation bleeding, etc. Take a pregnancy test to check if shes pregnant. You didnt list the symptoms but most pregnancy symptoms are the same as symptoms you get when your under a lot of stress, ovulation, and period symptoms. I would not worry about pregnancy unless she misses her period or she feels a lump in her stomache thats like a rock. Then make an appointment with your local family doctor to have a blood pregnancy test taken.

Thanks heather, that really helped to ease my mind a bit but I'll still get her a test to be sure