For no obvious reasons I seem to have trouble with my husband. We are married 20 years and for all that time everything seems to be OK. We had the bed and good days, but all together were fine. I wonder if these relationship problems after 20 years of marriage are because of our years. He is 58 and I am 53 year old. Beside, I have some kind of late meno or my doctor told me that. Is my meno reason?

In a long term relationships and especially in a marriage there are various reasons for problems. And you meno can be one of them. If you are agitated, nervous or crying all the time, that may bother your husband. If you had problems before and now when you have womens issue, those problems can get worse. Best thing you can do is to try to talk with your husband. Men have troubles too, especially in certain age, just like we do. Also try to help yourself in some way.

If she's having problems her husband should be MORE supportive, not less. People are selfish as hell these days. Gray divorce has more than doubled. If this is her first marriage, as I think it to be, then I hope it works out. Many people are in second and third marriages where they betrayed a former spouse and then we're supposed to be so concerned when their adultery does not work out. We're supposed to be so concerned with THEIR pain when they cared nothing about the pain they caused the former spouse when they were crawling into bed with the piece of trash with whom their adultery is now falling apart.

The further we deviate from our Christian roots the more down the tubes this society goes. But that makes too much sense for the self-centered, modern-day person to listen to. The only place that leads to is pain - but they're just too smart to realize that - yeah right, they're imbeciles.

Like the bible says, "Professing to be wise, they became fools". If you betrayed a former spouse, I guarantee your trashy affair and subsequent marriage will go down the tubes. 75% of affair marriages end in divorce and the 25% that remain together do so unhappily as hell.