I have marriage problem for quite some time now and wonder if relationship counseling would help. I was thinking of going on relationship counseling before but am having hard time in making my husband going there. Anyway I would like how it works and could it be of help? Thanks!

Relationship counseling might be of very help. I can now bet it has saved my marriage it is about giving some good advice that helps marriage couple to deal with everyday problems and the tension that has been accumulated. Of course it is always better if both of you are present during relationship counseling but in some cases also individual counseling helps. Anyway try to find the way to make your husband accompanied you and for that is a place where you two can learn how to slow down the tension and you might also learn how to talk to each other for in most cases the wrong communication is the main reason of marriages problems as well as lack of understanding. In fact you might learn bunch of other important things regarding the marriage and how to keep it stand on healthy bases. Don't give up and try with this relationship counseling by yourself even if your husband is refusing to go there, maybe he change his mind soon by seeing the results you bring at home from getting back from there.

OK, let's start with a statement.
All counselling is bad for you.
How about that?
All branches of the couselling profession come down to the same thing, lets rake over the bad stuff, ignore the good stuff and make you feel bad about yourself and the situation you are in.

Counselling has not the slightest possibility of giving anything positive back to you.

Don't go within 100 miles of this shady profession (if you can call daylight robbery a profession) or you will find yourself totally messed up and worse off financially and emotionally then you were before.