Hello! I am supposed to do some work about divorcing situation I work for some woman magazine and that is my task this week. I'd like to hear some interesting divorce story-if there's such-so is there anyone with divorce experience and if there is my question would be -what went wrong with your relationship?

I will tell you what went wrong with my marriage it is something that would be interested to you - I got divorced of course but in my case divorcing was not that fun at all it was a terrible experience that affected whole the aspects of my life. But now I am doing fine!!! I feel better than ever. Anyway as far as my relationship is concerned everything went wrong with that especially when the baby came. Anyway both my ex husband and I have found the way to keep normal touch for the baby sake and our communication now is much better than it used to be while we were married. And you know the strange thing is that if you have asked me that question while I was still married I could talk to you about what went wrong with my relationship for hours, but now I don't remember anymore what happened or what went wrong. I would say in fact it was not the happy choice for both of us we are two extremely different persons that happened to fall in love but when that phase was over our marriage has finished but yet I still have a beautiful "thing" out of it - it is my 2 year old daughter I am so proud of.