I have been married for 11 years to a man who has never been very affectionate, nor has he been very communicatative, He looks out for his self and others and that attitude over the past 11 years has caused me to look for those very things I need in him in someone else. I have been in an emotional affair before and vowed that I would never do it again. My husband and I are currently in marriage couseling. However, he seems to be just going thru the motions. I get no love, I have to ask for sex and then he treats it like a chore which makes me not want it. I am just tired of his immature behaviour and would very much like to be treated like a woman. I woud love to feel loved, touched, kissed and all the thing we ladies like and need. We have had our share of prolems but I have always been more forgiving than he and he's done way more to tear this marriage apart than I. I stay because we have a 10 year old daughter and I was a product of divorce so I'm doing what I can to make certain that my daughter grows up with both parents. I suffer but its worth it to me for her sake. Nevertheless, I am lonely and I so much desire the touch and the closeness of a man. I was so close the other day to go to meet with a male friend of mine who I know would provide all those things that I need, but I did not. I know it would be temporary fullfillment so I backed out at the last minute only to feel like I want to do it again. I don't have affair fever, but I desire the regular daily life needs in which my husband no longer wants to supply. I'm tire of begging him for something that he does not wish to give.

I so understand....

i m married man but m not satisfied with the sexual needs form my wife coz she use to be ill so me too is ready for the affair

you should find some one for sex.