I need help! To start off, I'm 15 and a virgin of course. I noticed something I imagine is pretty serious. It has been just two days since I found out that I have a lump, a small one, (I guess it's smaller than a pea) on my left testicle. It's hard and I'm pretty certain that it's attached to the testicle itself. I don't exactly remember how I found out about it. It doesn't pain unless that point where the lump is, is pressurized like when walking sometimes or if I touch it even a little hard it hurts like hell. The pain seems to me similar to that of pressing on a bruise. It's not visible from the outside but brushing my hand outside it, I can feel it there. I guess it's the size of a bb or a tiny little bigger. I'm scared as hell right now. I don't wish to consult my parents nor a doctor and yet I'm sh**ting myself. Is it testicular cancer?? please reply if you can help even a little!

P.S My condition doesn't match any other symptoms of the testicular cancer except the hard lump. I'm guessing since it's only been 2 days, so the cancer if it is there, is amidst its very initial stages. Oh and one more thing. Not sure if it helps, but the lump doesn't seem to get any bigger nor shrink. Just wanted to point that out.

Not all lumps indicate the presence of testicular cancer. Most lumps are caused by benign, or noncancerous, conditions. These usually require no treatment. Still, your doctor should examine any changes in your testicles, especially lumps or swelling.

Usually, an enlarged testicle or a small lump or area of hardness are the first signs of testicular cancer. Any lump, enlargement, hardness, pain, or tenderness should be evaluated by a doctor as soon as possible. Other symptoms of testicular cancer usually do not appear until after the cancer has spread to other parts of the body.

Symptoms of testicular cancer may include:

Painless lump or swelling on either testicle. If found early, a testicular tumor may be about the size of a pea or a marble, but it can grow much larger.

Pain or discomfort, with or without swelling, in a testicle or the scrotum.

Change in the way a testicle feels or a feeling of heaviness in the scrotum. For example, 1 testicle may become more firm than the other testicle. Or, testicular cancer may cause the testicle to grow bigger or to become smaller.

Dull ache in the lower abdomen or groin

Sudden buildup of fluid in the scrotum

Breast tenderness or growth. Although rare, some testicular tumors produce hormones that cause breast tenderness or growth of breast tissue, a condition called gynecomastia.

Lower back pain, shortness of breath, chest pain, and bloody sputum or phlegm can be symptoms of later-stage testicular cancer.

Swelling of 1 or both legs or shortness of breath from a blood clot can be symptoms of testicular cancer. A blood clot in a large vein is called deep venous thrombosis or DVT. A blood clot in an artery in the lung is called a pulmonary embolism and causes shortness of breath. For some young or middle-aged men, developing a blood clot may be the first sign of testicular cancer.

Many symptoms and signs of testicular cancer are similar to those caused by noncancerous conditions. These are discussed below:

Change in size or a lump in a testicle

A cyst called a spermatocele that develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a small organ attached to the testicle that is made up of coiled tubes that carry sperm away from the testicle.
An enlargement of the blood vessels from the testicle called a varicocele.
A buildup of fluid in the membrane around the testicle called a hydrocele.
An opening in the abdominal muscle called a hernia.
Pain

Infection. Infection of the testicle is called orchitis. Infection of the epididymis is called epididymitis. If infection is suspected, a patient may be given a prescription for antibiotics. If antibiotics do not solve the problem, tests for testicular cancer are often needed.

Injury

Twisting

If you are concerned about any changes you experience, please talk with your doctor. Your doctor will ask how long and how often you’ve been experiencing the symptom(s), in addition to other questions. This is to help find out the cause of the problem, called a diagnosis.

If cancer is diagnosed, relieving symptoms remains an important part of cancer care and treatment. This may also be called symptom management, palliative care, or supportive care. Be sure to talk with your health care team about symptoms you experience, including any new symptoms or a change in symptoms.

Thanks so much! never imagined someone would reply that soon. I still have a small question though.. Is it okay if I wait a little longer to observe any change at all in the condition and then consult the doctor? It doesn't seem to be getting any worse and I really don't wanna rush things into getting involved with the doctors. I'm scared+ashamed which is why I came here in the first place.