I'm 16 and upon giving myself a testicular exam, I noticed that my left testicle seems to be in almost two pieces? I noticed this over the summer.
I'm very confused and worried.

Hi! I don't want to scare you but that could be a lump. If you feel a lump within the scrotum, on or alongside your testicle, you must see your doctor straight away. I found that most swellings in the scrotum turn out to be non-cancerous. For example, it is common to have small lumps and cysts in the epididymis and in the spermatic cord. If you feel something in your scrotum like a bag of worms (most obvious when you are standing), you probably have a varicocele. About 15% of normal healthy young men have a varicocele, usually on the left side. Talk to your parents about this.

...and most of those men do not need any help with their varicocele... Only if it becomes painful or interferes with fertility.

If you like, you can go directly to your family doctor for an exam of your "two piece left testicle" and see what he thinks.
Don't worry, he's seen it all...so don't be shy or hold back. Be frank and up front about your concern.

Mine left testicle is like that, one larger one smaller, its been like that my entire life.

There is no need for you to worry since all men have testicles of slightly different sizes, we're not perfectly symmetrical :-D One testicle is usually larger or smaller than the other, they hang at different angles and one is often lower or higher. I hope this helps.