me n my boyfriend were having unprotected sex, and since my p***y is really tight i ripped it. we didnt notice he stopped n said he felt a sharp pain we thought it was nothing.we kept on going on, we didng realize it till he looked down, there was a pool of blood. on my bed all over him n in me. we went to the shower to wash it out. we saw that his foreskin was ripped from his head all of it. i washed the his blood out of my vagina. later i realsed more blood... i kept on realising drops of blood, and it decreased. i am on my period now but the blood is different. is he gonna be okay??? it doesnt seem to be healing and he bleeds when he goes to the washroom sometimes. am i infected??? pleasee some respond!!!

You won’t know if you are infected until you see a doctor! What kind of infection are you thinking of? So, both of you are bleeding right?

If his foreskin has ripped, it will bleed and it will hurt in a few days but it will stop in a few days time. You two should refrain from sex until it does. However, if he has a foreskin-related problem, it will rip again and the bleeding and pain will reoccur.

If his foreskin cannot retract or his frenulum (that tissue that connects the foreskin with the head) is too short and IT ripped and not foreskin, it will certainly happen again. If he has such a problem, he should see an urologist and see what it can be done.

If you had rough sex, or if you have been inserting something inside of your vagina that was sharp, you could have made a small cut that continued bleeding. I can’t say with certainty what it is and you better have it checked.

The bleeding would not necessarily mean an infection but if your boyfriend had an infection of any kind, and you made a small cut in your vagina, you are very likely to get that infection. Actually you would be likely to get an infection even if there weren’t any cuts inside your vagina.

I would suggest you saw a gynecologist when your period ends to see if everything’s ok and your guy should see a doc too to check upon his foreskin.

this happened to me aswell but i didnt have any bleeding whatsoever. he felt a sharp pain and pulled out and there was blood and a little cut on the foreskin i believe.
i had no bleeding and his bleeding stopped almost right away. should he still get it checked out ? i'm kind of freaking out..

this just happened to me 30 mins ago .. an when i went to the bathroom his blood came out .. so im kinda freaking out too !!!!!

Hey the same thing just happened. My husband and I had sex and when he pulled out, there was blood EVERYWHERE!!!!

After we cleaned up we realized it wasn't me, we noticed that he had ripped his foreskin. From what I have read in the last few minutes it seems that as long as the bleeding has stopped there's nothing to panic about as far as the boyfriend's penis goes.

I'm married and we both have been tested, so an STD isn't something I'm too worried about. But for the younger girls I would get tested ASAP, BEFORE sleeping with someone else FOR SURE!!!!!Nothing to freak out about, just go get tested to make sure everything's ok.

Have your bf or partner go see their family doctor and see what they suggest as far as treatment goes for his ripped foreskin.

Also when i peed blood dripped out, and there was even a piece of his foreskin in with the blood. (It looked just like I was on my period).

Hope that helps the next girl who this happens to.

this happened to my boyfriend and i had a pool of blood in me too... could i be pregnant??

When that happens is it BECAUSE youre p#$$* is tight or something.?

That is impossible unless there were semen

This is why tight pu#&@es need small penises no wonder some have small ones

I having same problem. I had sex few months ago, the foreskin ripped. Now after few month , i tried having sex and again the same problem occured.the foreskin is ripped again and there is blood. What is the cause

i have a similar problem and if someone could help me i would appreciate it. it was my first time having unprotected sex and i'm uncircumcised i felt a sharp pain and realized i was bleeding i noticed i ripped my foreskin it's been bleeding for about 5 hours or more and idk what to do

This just happened to my hunny and I