I had sex with my boyfriend last night and this morning i had a big discharge... i put a tampon in because i thought i was starting my period. when i went to change me tampon i had not started. i checked my vagina because it was itching really badly, when i checked it i saw that inside the hole of my vagina there was a little piece of skin hanging out. I do not think it was my labia manora, because it was only one long little piece of skin. I do not know what it is... please help me!!!

did you ever find out cause i have the same thing

im having the same thing im scared i have no idea what it could be. i noticed it after my boyfrinend fingerd me. i went to the restroom and i was bleeding a little bit but i new it wasnt my period so i checked things out and theres a little piece of skin dangling.

i am having the same problem too im glad im not alone

I have the exact same thing, my doctor says it coul be genital warts but wants me to go to a sexual health clinic

Does anyone know what it is ??? because it happened to me as well i noticed it a few days after i had sex with my boyfriend and i am freaking ut ! please help 

I am having this same problem...its a long piece of skin coming from the inside of my vagina which has actually been there since I gave birth to my first son 11 yrs ago, but I am noticing just today that it appears to be taring away..and the bottom part of it is turning a dark color??? I am noticing some rlly thick, but clear discharge and I never have that problem!! I dont understand and am worried to death!! Has anyone figured this out?!

My doctor said the exact same thing!! How did your's turn out? Was it warts? I'm really scared :'(

I'm having the same problem ????