I have an embarrasing problem. My boyfriend works away so have not had sex for 6 weeks, then he came home and we had sex about 25 times in 4 days. I now have a swollen vagina and have a cut at the bottom, it burns to urinate and Im walking a little funny! I am using Savlon cream on it and sudocrem but I am in quite a bit of pain. Its is red roar inside and feels extremely tender. We were quite rough but just wanted to know if anyone else has had this, if so how long will it last for.......its driving me mad!
Thanks

It's exactly from rough sex. Not much you can do. It pretty much has to heal on it's own. Just keep using antibiotic cream on the cut and some hot soaks in the tub.
I have had this problem a few times myself :$

But ya know, it feels good while it's happening, but when it's over it hurts like a b**** o.O
Try a little DESITIN ointment on the red parts, that is just a diaper rash creme. It will create a barrier between you and the soreness so it won't sting so bad when you pee. Just glob it on, it won't hurt you at all.

It will take a week or so before it gets better.

Using some Sudocrem and antiseptic cream which ease it a little!! %-)

Looking forward to walking normal again.......gees seeing him again in 4 weeks......god help me!!! hahaha XD

Thanks for the reply, much aprieciated. :$

Ya, :-S but it's fun isn't it 8)

And you r welcome :-D

It happened to me too.

It seriously took a whole month without sex for it to heal.

It SUCKS

i have a similar problem! although i have just had sex and have swollen up straight away no cuts but it burns to urinate also. i had a cold bath as i thought the cold would reduce the swelling its rather sore too! :'(
Any advice would be much appreciated!!! 8-|

xxx

yes, please tell me this is normal. When i looked at in the mirror because i couldnt bare to pee with out a EXTREMLLY PAINFUL BURNING, even when i try and whipe it i cant seem to with out wanting to stop as soon as i touch it. Its Extremlly red and has like a cut , just like said above. I thought it was an STD. But i decided to wait to go to the doctor, please tell me what to do. I really need the help. This hurts like a b****.

I have had a similar issue! Although I freaked out about it and went to my Gyno. She tested me for herpes just to be completely safe the results came out negative and she told me it just looked like a tear. I haven't been having sex because I would like for it to heal all the way. It can be painful. I just hope that the healing process goes by fast!

I don't know if I would use antibiotic ointment. That could cause a yeast infection, and that along with a vaginal tear would be awful! I would use hydrocortizone cream with intensive healing, and try to keep the area dry. It will take time to heal completely, because the area is moist. The same reason it takes so long for a sore in your mouth to heal, it's a wet, dry place.  And next time you have intercourse, use A LOT of lubrication to prevent another tear. Hope this helped!

How is your vagina these days? I have the same problem, is it normal to have it still after 3 years?

Hi, I'm going through this right now and am going to the doctor in a day because of these issues. I would definitely suggest going to a gyno about this because I'm not sure how well the tears and cuts can heal down there on there own, especially if you're moving about regularly. Like I have to move around and get up and down at my job and it hurts something fierce, BUT. It hurt so much every time I had to go to the bathroom, it made me want to cry because the urine on the tears hurt so bad and I had to take sitz baths every time afterwards to feel better. But I was taking a bath and I discovered if you pee at an angle like on all fours it does not sting at all, like it sounds silly but I was so relieved to be able to urinate without pain I don't care. I hope this can help somewhere out there until they can get to a doctor!

For me it was the same but my clit is also sore and a little swollen is there anything I can do to get rid of the pain

my GYN told me to buy dermoplast and spray it on regularly. Its a spray in a blue can. IT WORKS WONDERS at getting rid of the pain. It doesnt hurt when you spray it on and it lasts for about 4-5 hrs for me

I am SO relieved I found this thread! I had way too much sex over the weekend and I was freaking out because I've barely been able to sit down and my job involves riding a motorbike every day so the bumps and jolts would hurt like a b***h, but I've taken the past couple of days off. Thanks girls, it's so good to know I'm not alone! Hahaha

Oh dear lord....it been four days of hell hvin dat tear under my vagina.....and I cnt jst sit for long or walk without frowning...I do need somtn affordable to gt in my local area....dis is d first tym am eva experiencing dis....:(