I heard some runners about meclofenamates effect on heart. I am taking meclofenamate for years. This is the only medication that helps me with pain relief. Do you think that these runners are true? Does really people who take meclofenamate have risk of having heart attack? I have a family history of heart diseases and this information is really important to me.

I heard the same talking about all nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as meclofenamate. In the matter of fact I even read some research about those drugs. Based to this research nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs may increase the risk for attack and stroke. This means that meclofenamate (and other) do not cause heart problems, they just increase possibility of getting it. If you already have family history of heart diseases you should talk to your doctor about new kind of pain killers.