Apprentice

Hi guys. I would like to know if anyone can tell me if it's true that cholesterol lowering drugs might be used for preventing illnesses such as heart attacks and strokes? I have seen this on some forum and I thought I should check it out here in order to find a proper answer for this question.

This is highly suspicious to me because I think that it would be too good to be true for a drug to make your heart healthier as well as reduce cholesterol in your blood so, any kind of explanation would be really appreciated.

What's up man? Your question certainly has a point and it is reasonable to see why you are troubled by it. But, there are several researches which were conducted in these recent years, and that was the base of the research itself: Does statin drugs reduce the risk of heart issues? The results came back positive, from what I have seen. So, I would like to tell you that there are chances that statin drugs might help you with your cholesterol AND reduce the risk of heart attack as well. So, you should consult your doctor if you are having both problems.

Hey to all. There is an old saying which goes " An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure" which means that if you are able to prevent something, you should regardlessly do it because it's better to prevent than cure. In this particular case, we are talking about cholesterol lowering drugs and their appliance in heart area. So, I am able to confirm that statin drugs reduce the risk and help preventing heart attacks and strokes because I have also read about this research which turned out to be positive. That is a great thing for those suffering from both conditions.

Hello guys. I have read about ways in which statin drugs work and help your organism. In this particular way, I have read about how they act on heart arteries and this is something not many people are aware of. The way in which statin drugs operate in your arteries is not really simple or easy to explain, and I didn't bother to realize how it works, but what I have managed to realize is that they reduce the lack of stability in your arteries and therefore prevent heart attack from happening. this is very useful and should be noted.

I have heard a lot about statin drugs and their effect on heart, how they are able to reduce cholesterol as well as help in reducing the risk of heart attack. I am not saying that it is impossible to have a heart attack when using statin drugs, but they are reportedly really helpful when trying to minimize the risk. So, I would suggest you to visit your doctor, and talk to him about this. He will know what to next. If you are having troubles with both these issues, he will prescribe it to you and make sure everything goes well.

Hey guys. I wasn't aware of these theories because my sister in law has had troubles with cholesterol and the doctor prescribed her statin drugs. She was known for her difficulties with weight and I for certain thought that she was going to have a heart attack because all that weight. But, after she had used statin drugs for a while, her figure improved and, with a proper diet, she changed herself in a matter of year. She lost weight and also reduced risk of having a stroke or something even much more serious. So, this is a great news, in fact.

Hi guys. 

This topic has been very helpful to me because I have learned much about statin drugs and their appliance in other conditions. I am very pleased to hear that statin drugs match heart conditions and it is a great thing indeed, to consume a medication which can lower your cholesterol and reduce the risk of having a heart attack at the same time. I would like to know if there are any other alternative medications which can be used without consequences on your heart. it would be great if there were other options for those who don't have money for medications.