I am thinking of using Rogaine, just to be sure that my hair is not going to thin out. My hair is still ok, but I am 40 and sure that the thinning will start any time soon, since both of my parents’ hair started to thin out when they were 45 or something. Has anyone used Rogaine? What do you think about it? Is it worth a try?

If you’re going to use Rogain, one thing goes in your favor: it’s cheaper then other products. But I won’t go for it, anyway! I have been using Rogain for some time, but it was almost a waste of time and money. First, it’s eyedropper, and it constantly dripped down my neck, all around my head, but just didn’t stay where it should be – on the top of my head! And when I managed to keep it up there, it itched like crazy! I know that the commercials say that Rogaine is going to stop your hair from thinning, but if you really want to do it right, you should check Scalpmed – far, far better deal to go with!