I need your help. I am only 27 years old and I started loosing hair! What am I supposed to do? Genetically, this should not happen to me until I am at least 40 years old (my father, grandfather, they all started losing hair at that age), but that is not the case. What is the best treatment for hair regeneration? I heard for hair rogaine treatment, would that help?

Hair loss is something that a man has to confront in given age, both physically and mentally. It is more of a psychic shock, to realize that your head will change and loose its hair, which, on a subconscious level represents a symbol of beauty. Today, there are many hair treatments that are supposedly helping with hair regeneration. But be aware that you have to try several treatments and therapies to determine which one suits you best. This also goes for rogaine routine, though many say that it is very effective.