my husband has been balding for quite some time now and gosh darn it i just couldn't find anything to help him out! His hair kept thinning and thinning and falling out! I typed in hair restoration products on google and up popped nuLOCKZ. i was wondering if anyone else on here has used it? Is it going to help my husbands thinning hair?

i have a very close friend who used nulockz, and swears by it. its so cute because she likes to show everyone (and i mean EVERYONE) her new hairs she starts to grow in. so going by what she says, i would think nulockz is a pretty darn good product. hope that helps!

Hello there xmasl0ver ,

Since your husband has problem it is best to try to resolve it somehow. If you don’t want to send him to the doctor than you should definitely start using some products and checking the results. But in my opinion before you do this you could see a doctor together with him (unless baldness is in his family because if this is the case it is hardly going to change). Maybe you will get certain recommendations ob some products and by doing this you will avoid unnecessary throwing of the money on products which are not helping but they have great commercials.

I hope that this was helpful and that you will resolve problem with baldness fast.