Has anyone used Nioxcin hair product? My hair is so ruined from constant dying and is very thin. This is very annoying cause I can’t make my hair the way I want to. It is too thin and too flat. I spoke a hairdresser once and she recommended me NIoxcin products for hair thickening. Has anyone had any luck with these products? All replies are welcome

Hi! I am using both Nioxin shampoo and conditioner and I am very satisfied. However, I don’t know if they would be good for you because those products that I use are made for hair that hasn’t been chemically treated. You should ask more questions about the products to see if they have products for dyed hair. You can find Nioxin products in online shops.

Yes,

I have used Nioxin, Thinning hair can be a real hassle first are you young if so, it may be the products your using. Instead of Nioxin which is very drying you may want to try a body building shampoo not a drugstore product but one you can buy from a Beauty supply company that deals in Salon products only, CVS drug store carries some good pro products. I have used a combination of Short Sexy hair products with good results, also you may want to invest in some of the topical hair growth products like Minoxidil, used as directed it does produce results. But it takes some time.

If you are menapause age and your hair has changed from thick and full to thin and limp, I will strongly urge you to try a hydrating shampoo like Philosphy, or O-jon from QVC. I went through the change and my thick beautiful head of hair tuned thin and lost all its shine and umph. I tried everything, and I mean I tried it all, my bathroom shower looks like a shampoo store. I dressed hair for 20 years so hairdressrs don't know about hair loss and thinning problems, they style hair ECT. Believe me I have gone the gaumet from hair experts, down to the little hair dresser round the corner to top name stylist. Finnaly one day I decided to try a regular shampoo for dry and abused hair, Whalla" results, I dont have thick hair again but it looks thick when I'm done. This is my regiment. I wash with either the Philosphy or the O-jon just prefference I use a vey small amount of conditioner about once a week, and once a wek I use a clrifying shampoo before the others, I like bare Naked, or Rdkin makes a good Cream one, I dry with a towel first and I use Short Sexy hair "Blow it up Foam." (small amont) I use a good hair dryer with fast drying and non damaging heat, THese can be bought at a Sally's or Any beauty supply Ion dryers are ok too. I blow dry with a round brush or just use my fingers. Then I use "Big Sexy Hair Spray" "Spray and Play" and again use my fingers to arange hair the way I want it. If your hair is long you need layers to help with volume.

One a week I use a good conditioner that comes with both of the produts mentioned. I rinse like crazy after. I also color my hair and highligt it. It is not dry or frizzy or flat. I hope this helps as I have struggled with this for years. I still keep up with the new stuff on the market but the things I outlined do work. You may have to try a few different things to get the right formula for you, but don't waste your money on Nioxin.

Wish you were here Id give you a batch of stuff to try!

Good luck

Rosez

Do not use any of the products. I used for two years. Made my hair appear thicker but dried it out and sucked the color out. This product ruined my complexion and caused facial hair growth. I have completely recovered after 2 months on non lathering organic hair cleasner and conditioner and my hair is growing and much thicker.