I have been fingering my vagina for quiet sometime now and I do it more often.I have never had sex before.I consider my self a virgin.When I saw my vagina deeply by keeping a mirror in front of me.Now I can see my vagina deeper inside.Does this mean I have broken my hymen? Have I lost my virginity? I am worried please help!

Health Guru
Yes fingering can break your hymen but technically you are still a virgin until a penis has entered your vagina.
Hope this helps

I don't put my finger deep inside my vagina.I just feel the bumps inside.Can also doing this break my hymen.Do you think I broke my hymen by doing so.Because in our culture it is the husband who should break the hymen.I am worried that I might have broken my hymen.Please help!

Health Guru
Your hymen is at the entrance of your vagina so you don't have to in deep inside to break it.
There are many other ways it can get broken like by horse riding riding a bicycle or even stretching exercises so try not to worry to much as there is nothing you can really do now.
Hope this helps

Your hymen can be broken by any physical activity like riding a horse or a bike or anything like that. And for you to break your own hymen you would need to finger yourself pretty deep. There is always a chance it got broken when you were a child riding a bike, yes there is a chance you can break it from fingering, but it would have to be pretty deep and vigorous fingering.
If your worrying is something to do with culture I'm guessing it it more to do with the symbolic act of your first sexual experience for it to be with your husband so i see no reason that you should be worried. :)

Health Guru
RavenBlackCherry0107 I don't understand why you say you would need to finger yourself really deep to break your hymen when the hymen is at the entrance to the vagina!

After marriage if I have sex with my husband for the first time will he be able to find out that my hymen is broken?

Yes you can break your hyman sooooo maybe

Yes your hyman is at the entrance of your vagina so yeah but I wouldn't worry your still a vergin (I cant spell today aperintly) until a penus is inserted into your vagina. So no worries. Hope I helped

No your husband won't be able to tell if you broke your hyman and even if he could he'd most likely think you did it whale ridding a bike

Agen I can't spell today soooooo......... ;D *wink* *wink* ;)