i've been masturbating but without putting my fingers in.i've never bleed never put anything inside my vagina but only played with my clit so is it possible that my hymen is broken or not?

Health Guru
Hymen have been know to break with hard physical workouts horse riding or even riding a bicycle.
If you have only rubbed your clit I would hardly think you would of broken it like that.

i've been playing with my clit too but i never have blood or feel pain but i'm so confused if i'm still virgin or not i'm about to get married and j'm worry i'm not virgin please help me by telling me if8m virgin or not :/

Can masturbating broke my hymen? I am in Senior high, I am 14 years old and I started to pleasure myself. Of course, I have never told this to my friends because I don't want them to know this. Somehow I am scared that my mom will find this out - I don't know why and how, but I don't want to tell them. So, one day I was masturbating and I put a carrot inside (not a smart choice, I know, but I am young and I don't want to buy toys). I felt pain and I stopped. When I was talking to my friends about masturbating they told me that every time when a girl pleasure herself, there is a chance that she breaks her hymen. Is this true? I don't want that.