When I was 10 I was in the pool my vagina started hurting I checked it n there was a 2 1/2 inch very skinny stick stuck up my vagina there was no blood did it break my hymen?

Ouch! Sounds like that probably hurt!

It may have, yes. But be aware that the breaking of the hymen does not automatically mean a loss of virginity. Some women have broken hymens before they have sex due to vigorous exercise, horseback riding or bike riding. If it's broken already, it may just mean that you won't bleed the first time you have sex.

If there was no blood then your hymen is still in tact. When you break your hymen then you bleed for a few hours or so. But exercises and stuff like that can break it but you will have bleeding either way. They hymen is a pocket of blood so
blood pocket + busted (broken) = blood. So no blood then no broken hymen :-D I hope this helps you out some