Hi, i have a 10 year old daughter who has a very rumbly stomach. Even after we eat dinner her stomach is still growling and she complains that it hurts. I've put my ear on it a couple of times and heard nothing but huge growls coming from her little stomach. I took her to the doctor and he said it was just some indigestion. She is now 12 but it still happens. What's wrong?

I am 12 and I have the exact same problem!!! My stomach growls nonstop and when I'm in school I get teased cause its so loud and everyone can hear it....I have had growling stomach since I was like 7. I don't know what's wrong Nd I'm embarrassed to talk to anybody about it!! I have asked my mom if I can be home schooled but she says dont be silly. If u find a cure, please tell me

sooo did u cured this problem?

How old is she now and does it still happen? I'm not a doctor but it sounds like she might have Crohn's disease from what I've heard about it. I wouldn't know because I'm only 14.

How old are you now and does it still happen?