Hello any one im 16 and my stomach has been growling for more than a week and i dont know wahat it is can some one help plz

Hello, Jose... what have you been eating for the last week or so?  I wonder if you are just having gas that is bubbling in you which seems like it is your stomach growling.  Is your stomach growling continuously even after you eat a big meal?  Are you very active?  It would be nice to know what type of medication you are taking and what kinds of foods you are eating.  Does your stomach hurt or do you belch a lot?  Are you having any other symptoms?

Has anyone else had stomach growling that would not go away even after eating?

Once in a while i get pain for like 15 sec than it goes away and i dont take any medication i have p.e in my school thats only time im active and i eat the food my mom gives me like rice with chiken or some days we get junk food also it still grows after a meal but i think when it growls the most is when im laying down. And thank you so much for your help ybanks522