Hello all, my names treyarch and I'm a 14 year old boy in grade 9. My stomach gurgles, growls, sloshes, rumbles, pops, roars... anything you can think of. The noises are starting to bother me and and are freakin me out! I'm afraid that there's something wrong with my stomach and somethings gonna explode and kill me lol.. I do not feel hungry and I feel no pain. It occurs almost always at night when I go to sleep, before lunch, and in the morning before breakfast. Sometimes it even happens in between the day. I become very gassy but I do not fart - I have to force burps and they are BIG ones.

I have never had these symptoms before, and I'm beginning to worry if this is something more serious. I do not feel nauseas at all. Please help me!

omg yes, I have been having those for the past year and I am also in Year 9, only I am a girl, not a guy. I don't know what it is so can someone help!

u probably drank too much water

Check for H. Pylori This could probably be the cause. So, make sure you go to your GP, and he will conduct various tests. All the best!

i am not hungry and for some reason the bottom half of my body is growling for no apparent reason