I have weird stomach growling. However, unlike most people im not desperate to know how to stop it, because it's rarely loud enough for others to hear. Despite this though, I would like to know if it's healthy for me as a 16 year old boy, or whether I SHOULD be doing something to combat it. My stomach (like lots of people's) growls when im hungry, yet it also gurgles almost ALL of the time im sitting down. Im not joking, it's doing it now. Is it healthy? Anything I can be doing? It's only been happening (the gurgling) for the last two weeks now. Thanks

Hi! There's probably nothing wrong with you. If this growling bothers you you can try eating many small meals instead of a few large ones, eating less gaseous foods may help as well. Rarely stomach growling can be a sign of more serious condition such as irritable bowel syndrome, but in that case you would have other symptoms too. Take care.

i do not why my bottom half of my body is growling