Lately I have been having diarrea most every day. Plus my stomach keep on making such loud growling sounds. It is starting to be really uncomfortable, why is this happening? It is growling whenever, before and after eating.

I would see a doctor if I were you because there is no way one can tell what the problem may be without testing. The problem may be transitional and temporary but it could be indicating a chronic intestinal disease. Symptoms are not enough for making diagnosis, they are only an indication on what tests to perform.
Some of the causes could be bacterial infection that you could have contracted by using contaminated foods and water. A stool analysis could determine the presence of bacteria like Salmonella, Escherichia coli or Campylobacter .
Certain food intolerance could cause both diarrhea and growling. Lactose is what people are most commonly intolerant to.
You should be ruled out for Celiac disease or inflammatory bowel disease. In the end, you may end up with IBS.

I had the same symptoms. I have celiac disease. Now that I know, I went on my gluten-free diet and all symptoms are gone! People with celiac disease cannot tolerate gluten. It's a protein in wheat, rye, barley and oats.

hey, i went to Mexico for the day and ate food there. the next day i was experiencing pains in my stomach and diarrhea and gas. these things have died down a bit. i still have a bit of gas, and not extreme diarrhea, but now i get really really loud stomach growls, even after i've eaten. does anyone know what this could be?

oo mee too