Few days ago, I’ve noticed yellow-green vaginal discharge, irritation accompanied with itching and felt pain. It also happens that I can’t control micturition. I’m not married, and have no constant relationship. I feel very uncomfortable, now I’m dating a new boyfriend and we still didn’t have sex, and I also didn’t talk to him about my problem. I’m 22, like dating, and want to have a baby in a few years, please tell me how serious my problem is. How to treat trichmonas?

Symptoms you specified tells me about parasitic disease caused by Trichomonas vaginalis. Treatment that is effective against this disease is metronidazol.
Untreated infection becomes chronic and may cause more severe problems.
Metronidazol is a safe drug and side effects that might appear are nausea, vomiting, headache, and you should avoid using alcohol during treatment.
Treatment is usually successful, without outbreaks.
Take care; using condom can keep you from re-infection. You are lucky to get the most common curable STD as trichomonas is.
But I will suggest you to visit your doctor, and have microscopic examination of your vaginal fluid, just to be sure, because of similarity that exists among symptoms caused by trichomonas and other STDs.