I NEED TO KNOW IMMEDIATELY CAN HAVING ORAL SEX WITH A WOMAN GIVE YOU THROAT CANCER....DONT LAUGH THIS IS SERIOUS MY BOYFRIEND WONT DO IT BECAUSE HIS id**t FRIEND TOLD HIM THAT IS HOW HE GOT IT

Hi Jam,

Would you settle for possibly. 

Some studies have shown that HPV, human papillomavirus, may cause oral cancers.  It the same virus that causes cervical cancer.  The good news is that odds are low.  The bad news for virgins is that even they can get HPV from kissing.  So, it's not just oral sex that can cause this.

There are other ways to get throat cancer.  Smoking is much more likely to cause it.

Unless your boyfriend lives in a bubble he may already have been exposed. 

Hope it helps.

So what he is saying is that he doesn't believe you are clean? You may have some disease that's likely to cause him a throat problem? If that's it, I'd be worrying about what you might get from him.

If all is well with the two of you and he's just being stupid you may have a hard time convincing him not to listen to his friend. If you are both clean, that's just plain stupid and it's hard to fix stupid.

I have friends who wouldn't give their lovers a real kiss of love if you put a gun to their head so he may be one of those and needed an excuse to give you.

Oral sex is just as likely to give you cancer as taking a sh*t on your own toilet. He's making up excuses for him to not have to go down there... That's my opinion.