Since cervical dysplasia is closely related to the HPV virus, is it possible for my husband and I to pass it back to each other. I have been diagnosed with cervical dysplasia cin II.

There are some rare cause that can cause males to recieve penile cancer from this..I would talk to your doctor and maybe see about getting him tested..It is a rare chance but could be possible...

As I've mentioned before on here, men with HPV virus may also developed mouth/throat cancer from performing oral sex on their female partners who are HPV +.

i had leep surgery last april for cin lll,, my dr said it wouldnt come back, well in dec 2009,i had a pap test done and its mild grade, and i have high risk h.p.v. why did it come back? and how fast could it turn into cancer? im haveing alot of cramping,its all the time,its in my lower part of my uterus, my periods change,every period is different,some last 13days. and recently i started bleedig during or after sex, i tell my dr this and he dismis it,so is this normal for haveing hpv?