I am not sure if this is a problem or not. I am with my boyfriend for 2 months and during sex he wants me to give him oral. I don't feel comfortable doing it. It's not that I don't like it, but I am not sure that I can do it to him. How can I tell him that?

You think this is a problem because you are not ready to give oral sex to him. As you said, you are only 2 months with him and you probably need to get to know him better to be relaxed enough to do it. And, that is normal. Oral sex is normal between two partners in the relationship. The problems begin when the oral sex is the only way man or woman can achieve orgasm, or when it becomes the only thing that partner wants during sexual intercourse. If this is the case, the best thing is to go to counseling because it can be a sign of an emotional problem. Maybe you feel that you can't give him oral because of the way he is asking you to. Maybe he is making you feel like you have no other choice. I advise you to talk to your boyfriend and tell him that you can't give him oral yet, that you need more time. I am sure that he will understand and if he doesn't that will only show you that he is not worth it.

Let me tell you something. Make this guy promise to give you oral too if you do choose to. You'd be suprised how many guys expect oral without having to give it too. So you might want to make sure he's not just with you for himself.

Put him to the test and tell him to give u oral