My boyfriend was not circumsized. I used to give him oral sex, but one time while I was doing it there was some crust or something that did not taste good in his forskin. I then did not do it ever since. He asked me why, but I made up an excuse. What was it? Should I worry on not do it anymore?

It depends what kind of crusts you found. If they look similar to pimples and look like they are part of the skin, but have some white stuff under that doesn’t seem that can be taken out, then your boyfriend has sebaceous prominence. Sebaceous cysts are similar to pimples, they are harmless and not sexually transmitted.

But if the crusts look like bumps that have appeared and don’t look like part of the skin, then you need to talk to your boyfriend. Can you give us a better description of the crusts? If they are crusts covered with brown-gold coating, it could be genital herpes and you should definitely refrain from oral or any other form of sex until they go away. These things are highly contagious and you may get them around your mouth as well. He may not even know what these are. Have a word with him and tell him to have it checked. I wouldn’t engage in further sexual activities until this is sorted out!

hi.. i am a uncircumsised male. Was just reading your query.. well we uncut men have a lovely relation wit our foreskin.... what happens a lot of time is that the natural fluid (which we get during erection) solidify and stick to our foreskin... these are absolutely unharmful.

A good idea is that both of you can shower together and you can clean him yourself once to ensure it does not happen again.