My husband works in Iraq, and he came home for about 30 days after being gone for 5 months. Right after he left I noticed when I wiped I had a sharp pain in the perineal area. I got a mirror and looked and for one I had a hemrrhoid and the other I had a pencil lead sized white, yes white spot right where I had had a episiotomy a few years earlier. Because I worry about things I went to my gyn. She confirmed I had a hemrrhoid and then said the bump looked like genital warts. I only have one. They did a pap smear, blood test and the next day she biopsied the bump. It was flat and very small. Once she biopsied it, she said that in one day it had changed a bit. She asked if I itched there or wipe compulsively. I said it doesnt itch, but I do wipe a lot. Anyways, long story, I am very concerned about it being genital warts. I have only had sex with my husband for 10 years now. I want to believe he has been faithful and I have never suspected him of cheating, but I am doubting that now. I do not have results back yet but I am stressing so much I broke out in hives and I just do not know what to think. Any advice or maybe something else it could be would be appreciated.

Hi honey! Before the results come back, Google images of Vaginal Genital Warts - see if it is the same! AND then start getting used to asking a BUNCH of questions! 1st GW only has a incubation period from 1 month to 1 year! So lets cross that bridge AFTER the test results! GOOGLE pictures of different STD - in particular Syphillis! Which can be mistaken for genital warts! Give it a look and let me know OK? Big hugs and good luck!

Ok it is berry25 and dr. called and no hpv!!!!!!! no anything....like that. she said i have warty dyskeratoma. Not so sure about what that is, but she said it is normally one single tiny wart and not related to genital warts. i do not have any of the diseases that come along with this thing but if anyone has any info. on it I would appreciate it. I just thought you would want to know. thank you for your comment

So I know this is over a year old but omg I feel like I have the same thing as you! How long was it with you? Did the dr remove it or did you wait it out until it disappeared? Did it ever disappear?