Hi. I'm a 16 year old male. My girlfriend and I are going to have sex for the first time but I really want to know what I have.

For as long as I can remember I have had these bumps on my genitals. And not until recently have they started to itch and I think they're spreading. They are small zit sized flesh colored hard bumps. And like most people on here none of my symptoms really match any of the STD's. But it does seem to loosely resemble the symptoms of Genital warts. Oh I'm also uncircumcised and have the bumps on my foreskin but not the head itself just to clarify.

This has really been stressing me out lately and I thought it was time to ask someone. Please respond back. ?

I don't mean to scare you !! But u really need to go to a doctor b4 u and ur girlfriend have sex even if u use protection if u do have genital warts than u can still give it to her thru skin contact bcarefull and do doc pronto !!