hi, seventeen yo male. havent done ecstasy as yet, all my friends are doing it but i am really parranoid, i have been told that taking half a pill will be fine and i will have nothing to worry about, is there really any great risk in taking half a pill.

cheers dave

Why do you want to take ecstasy in the first place? Just so you can be as your other friends? This is not the answer because like every other drug ecstasy could be dangerous as well. You will probably be ok after taking just half a pill but consider this decision one more time before you make up your mind...
I hope you wont take it, read about other people's experience with drugs, most of them are not shiny...
Best of luck!

My friend and I went on vacation for a week to South Beach Miami. We took our best clothing, money, lots of condoms and 4 Packs of Trip2night. That is enough Trip2night for around 60 people to party.

After getting settled in a few nights and getting burned badly at the beach. We decided to go to a club called Club Space. The chics are hot and act crazy dancing to techno music and stuff. That is cool with me.

We both did one dose each of Trip2night before we left the Penguin hotel and we when we got in side the effects of the trip2night started to kick in. the chics were hot; lots of models I think. Some tourist like me, since they had the same burn of there face as us from sitting in the sun all day like us.

Then me and my friend started dancing with some chics that on the dance floor; my friend got a mad woody from the trip2night but the girl did not care she was actually grinding him. It was crazy. After the night was over we got there numbers; they were actually leaving in hours; they decided not to sleep that night; go to the club and take a flight back to NJ were they are from. We gave them one of the Trip2night packs for them and they have invited us to come and stay at there parents house next month. They are going to take us to New York City to go the night clubs there. All in all, I had the best time of my life in Miami and the Trip2night really helped too. I guess we are now formally dating these girls

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

And your point is...........what?