i have done ecstasy once in my life but i want to know what damage has been done to my body woth that one use. i also wanna know how many uses does it take or my brain to have "holes in them"... is it something that causes damage if i use on a daily basis or can it be as harmful as using once a month?

Chances are that doing ecstasy once does not mean that you will suffer any long-term effects, but I would hesitate even then to speculate. I know that a lot of people who have done ecstasy have caused issues with their brains, sometimes physical but more often than not mental. I know that ecstasy can really exacerbate depression or anxiety, so if you suffer from that, you should be careful. It is not something I can condone because the long-term effects have not been studied and you could really fry yourself, but you are an adult and it's your choice. Keep us posted!