So yesterday i had sex with my boyfriend, and now my stomach is feeling a bit weird (maybe im being toooo paranoid). I feel a bit nausea and sorta like i need to burp .. As for the sex, we didnt really do much (like 2 minutes at the most until i became paranoid of becoming pregnant) - we used a condom (wasnt broken), and he wasn't even close to cumming. But im still reading over the internet that theres still a 2 % chance, and precum can also still get you pregnant. oh , and apparently it was one of my fertile days? but anywho, im really scared i still might get pregnant.. Though everything was fine my body feels a bit off. Maybe im overexaggerting but what are the chances of me getting pregnant ?

First off, if it was ONLY yesterday then it's just you being sick or having regular naussia. I wouldn't worry about that. Also if you are worried about the precum then ask your boyfriend when he last ejactulated before sex because if he urinated it would kill most sperm in his track and if any was left over it is most likely dead. If he was wearing a condom and it didn't break, the chances of you being pregnant are very slim! I wouldn't worry about it! Could just be your period!