I was in post natal depression for few months but I got over thanks to prozac. Now, I am blue on and off. I hate discussion with my husband on subject and sometime sat night I am scared about baby. My main fear is that I will be alone and not see my loved ones again. I am scared that depression may return.

I know how you feel. I believe that I am depressed for years, but I am scared to see doctor and confirm it. I am scared of living without love, scared that I will make mistake, wrong choices…so I don’t do anything…sitting at home, reading, and crying….feeling hopeless, scared to hear that I have depression.

Hallo,
Well many people now days have often feeling of being depressed. You have to understand that this is a feeling that comes and goes. But in the cases like this when it is persistent you might need a help from a professional. Have you tried to cure this again with your medication that you used after the delivery? How long have you been using Prozac after the first depression? Is there a chance that you might have gotten a mild addiction to the pills and now what you are feeling are just withdrawal symptoms? If this condition lasts longer you should see a doctor and find a way to treat this. I hope this helped a bit.