Or maybe I already have it, maybe I am already suffering from depression? The thing is, I always kind of felt without any emotions but I assigned that to the relation that I had with my family, I have never felt love inside my family, never ever, that made me who I am today. But for the past month it has been worse than ever, I am feeling numb, completely without emotions and I feel kind of empty, I have never felt like this before. What do you think, could I be at risk of depression? Maybe I am suffering from it already?

You might be, these things sound like the symptoms of depression. If you want to be 100% sure, you should go and talk to a psychologist, these people are in charge of diagnosing you with conditions such as depression and anxiety.

If you want, you don't have to do this now. You can give yourself a bit more time just in case if this is a phase. If this is a phase and your psychologist convinces you that you are suffering from depression (which can happen), then you are in a problem because you will believe that you have something that you actually don't.

I don't want to give myself more time, this is the biggest concern right now, that I might be suffering from depression and it is making me nervous because I keep thinking about it all the time. I know what depression looks like and what it can do to people so I am really scared of suffering from it. I am going to make an appointment with a psychologist that I know and I will see what he has to say. Hopefully he will say that I am not suffering from depression, that this is just some kind of a phase and that it will go away.

Take it easy, thinking a lot about this will only make you even more nervous so just take it easy. It is a good thing that you are going to make an appointment with a psychologist, he is going to tell you whether or not are you suffering from depression. If it turns out that you are not suffering from depression, you will still find some benefits when it comes to talking to a psychologist. If it turns out that you are indeed suffering from depression, this psychologist is going to tell you what is the best way to treat and overcome it.

Possible, being empathy and being without feelings can take you to the depression. Of course, that doesn't have to be true, but just to be sure, maybe you should find someone to speak to. Someone who is an expert for this area. Those are definitely first signs of the depression, but it doesn't have to be. I had situation where I lost emotions for everyone. That happened when I had really bad period in my life, when I lost someone who I loved the most. I was sad, but not depressed. Tnx God this stopped after a couple months and I was feeling much better. But I was talking to psychologist about this and he helped me a lot.

Maybe you are depressed and you are not aware of this, Consulting someone who knows more about this will help you for sure. Lack of feelings and emotions can be there because of depression. Actually, I think that numbness and emptiness are very common signs of depression.  I repeat, a lot of causes are possible for this, but one of the causes can definitely be depression..You are too tired and weary to emote, you don't feel good in your own skin. That is an alarm, which means that you should seek for help.  If you are experiencing this symptom of depression please do seek support and help because it can block you totally in your life. 

Yes, you are. You are in the huge risk of depression. Those are emotional symptoms and you need to notice them. Feelings of sadness, emptiness, hopelessness, or numbness are with you most of the day, every day. The good news are that depression responds to a variety of treatments, so you should not be that scared will you be healed or not. I do understand that this is your big concern at this moment, but like someone told you - take it easy. You need to keep one thing on your mind - you need to consult your doctor, psychiatrist or psychologist about your situation. One of them will help you to deal with your situation and to stop this to become worse.

If you ask me, I think that you already have depression issues. Why? Because those are signs that you do have it. I didn't believe that this can develop that quickly - that some simple symptoms can easily turn into depression, but it was true in my case. I started to have the same feelings as you did - I didn't have emotions for anyone. I was always emotional on the other hand, so I can tell you that I was happy about this. No more tears, no more crying for some stupid things. But than I realized that something is not OK with my behavior, so I went to see my doctor. And thanks God because I did. I feel really good now and I can easily deal with my depression moments.

Good day. What can I tell you that you already don't know. I am reading previous post. Yes, when you are too emotional and when you start to feel nothing, it seems like amazing thing. People believe that you are stronger, that nothing can harm you, that nothing can't hurt you, but they don't realize that you are already damaged during this process. 

Feeling numb, empty and without any type of emotions is a depression. That is the way how some people shut their problems. It is not a good thing because it can easily turn into worse situations. So, talk to your doctor about this. He will find the solution for you.