I feel like I am losing my mind because I don't have a clue what is going on with me. I am depressed for a couple of years now and my depression just don't want to leave me. At the beginning I went to some therapies but I have feeling like those therapies haven't helped me at all. I am not reasonable and I can't make a good decisions. But I am feeling worse and I am acting worse. My friend told me that he can clearly recognize signs and symptoms of mood disorder. How??? What are signs and symptoms of mood disorder in people with depression?

Hey there Morgana. What kind of symptoms do you have? Have you tried to talk to someone about this issue? If you didn't, I think that it is time to do it, because it can only become worse. 

Look, depression occurs when the person has feelings of sadness, hopelessness, or anger that persist over a period of time in their life. Sometimes, it can become even worse and it can lead to suicide as well. Feelings of uselessness and excessive are also the symptoms. So, if you have any of those, it is very important to seek for immediate help from your doctor! 

Hey Morgana,

Look, depression is a mood disorder so if you have depression then you are already suffering from one of the possible mood disorders.

Since you already have depression, then you already know which are the signs and symptoms of mood disorders. Just think about the signs and symptoms of depression and there you have it.

Stressed or Depressed is right, you need to do something about your depression, you said that you have already been suffering from it for a couple of years, I don't understand how can you live like that without doing anything to try and overcome your depression.

Depression is a mood disorder, just like Nina said. I am suffering from depression for about 8 months now and I can say that I learned how to live with it. At first, when I just started to feel the symptoms of my depression I just wanted to overcome it. Then after some time I realized that it would be wiser to learn how to cope with it because who knows if I am going to be able to overcome it. I wonder how didn't you learn how to cope with it since you have been suffering from it for a couple of years now.

Hey girls. Thank you! I don't even know how to treat it. I mean, I am dealing with my depression, I am treating it but I think that I don't know what to do if something else happens to me - like I'm feeling right now. I have tried to explain this to my husband but he told me that I am a bit stressed right now and that this is why I believe that something else is happening to me. True, he doesn't like this friend of mine but I really don't believe that he would endangered me just because he doesn't like him (maybe he is jealous, I don't know). So, I would like to see my doctor and to consult him, but I don't know what I should tell him... I am confused because I don't know what type of symptoms I have...

You should definitely talk to your doctor. You don't even have to tell your husband about this and you shouldn't really allow him in any way to stop you from talking to your doctor. Depression is a serious mood disorder and it is supposed to be treated if you want to lead a healthy life. I got the feeling that your husband isn't really paying much attention to you and how are you feeling. I am sure that if you do the same thing to him, if you start acting like you don't care about him, he will start caring about you.

Nina is right, you should just get it checked. Mood disorders are ruining the quality of your life and they are often very hard to treat and basically if you notice it as early as you can, it will be a lot easier for you to overcome it.

Psychologists are in charge of diagnosing people with mood disorders and helping them to overcome it. It is usually pretty hard to overcome depression, it takes a lot of time and effort to overcome it and not everyone is actually able to overcome it: some people simply learn how to cope with it.

This can ruin your life. Those folks are right. You need to consult someone who is an expert because depression is really huge mood disorder. One day everything can be just fine and the next day you might feel really bad. That means that your depression gets worse day after day. I understand that you are scared, but if you don't do anything about this, trust me you will feel even worse than ever. It can lead to something even more serious and trust me, I really don't want to talk what can happen. You need support from your friends and family as well.

Try to talk to them.