IS it Schizophrenia, autism or something else? Well i'm about to turn 14 my symptoms are 1. Dellusions i think someone is out to get me, feeling like the government is ganna show up and arrest me or someones ganna snipe me. 2. Extreme axiaty and feelings like the world is not real and extreme axiaty of the afterlife. 3. never being social 4. feeling as my friends are not real friends but are always trying to lure me away and beat me up. 5. i often see things in the corner of my eyes like cares staring or something move quickly i sometimes see something not in the corner of my eyes. 6. Hearing things others can not like really quite sounds. 7. Really bizare thoughts and ideas. 8. I often act younger then i auctually am. 9. i sometimes confuse television with realality 10. trouble making and keeping friends. these are the only symptoms i have i can remember right now and with the dellusions ect i ussaly believe they are real.

Deleted by me look down to see what i was saying

I forgot to say these synptoms i rememberd.
11. Extremely sensitive skin, eyes, ears and nose.
12. Not being affected by death ect.
13. random talking about something that does not involve the subject i and someone was talking about
14. laughing randomly or laughing at something others don't think is funny

Hunny you need to see a doctor immediately. It sounds very very much like Schizophrenia or a Schizoaffective disorder. Do you find yourself believing in irrational or illogical things? Do you laugh at inappropriate times when no one else is laughing or it is not a funny situation? Do you find yourself lacking personal hygeine?Just a few things to think about although there are many types of Schizo-typical disorders and they present with different symptoms depending on the person and their biology as well as environment.