Recently, someone close died to me. No, I am some psychic problems. It happened suddenly, and I have difficult to accept that. But, I am for week at home. I have enormous fear of death. Am I schizophrenic? Do I have bad anxiety? I am so, worry.

From my personal experience I know that is best was to talk with someone about your feelings. That helps me a lot. To calm you I will wrote what is bad anxiety, and what is schizophrenia. Bed anxiety is overwhelming sense of dread and fear for no apparent reason or excessive worry. Many people know when their response is excessive, but they find it hard to talk about and control it. Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, feels and acts. Someone with schizophrenia may have difficulty distinguishing between what is real and what is imaginary; may be unresponsive or withdrawn; and may have difficulty expressing normal emotions in social situations. You can see that you probably not schizophrenic. It is early, but if you fill as describe for longer time ask professional help!

Do people with schizophrenia get better to your knowledge of live normal lives (dating, marriage, just being able to effective express themselves even in social situations?