My mother decided that I am schizophrenic. (she is not all there, but she doesn't want to go for help...) She got my brother put in the psychiatric ward for close to a week, because she decided he was bipolar. Does she have the ability to send me to the psychiatric ward as well? Is there something to worry about?

Anyone can have anyone committed to an ward, write out a journal of everything you do and what she does, for you, to you and if she tries to get you locked up show them the paper and tell them you are committing her because as you can see isn't all their. Tell them you never wen't to a psychiatric doctor to get checked out and don't have a diagnosis of schizophrenia. That is going crazy believing your delusions. She sounds like she has schizophrenia. I also have schizophrenia and I've done some strange freaken stuff laying under my bed because voices told me the devil was coming to take me? and let me tell you something about schizophrenia, when we here voices it's NOT in are head, we actually here them as if talking straight to someone, also see stuff like demons or other people, but when you start believing those are real that is when you go crazy. Example I could believe I am from HELL and you are a Ninja sent through time to kill me, when I believe you are actually that ninja?  Sorry to say but it sounds like thats what your mom goes through. Please take no offence to this, this and this only is my own words.