Hey
I am 14.I dont have any problems on school and i have alot of friends. so i am quite happy.But lately i feel like im being followed al the time.
Some times i think weird stuff or i change moods reallly quikly.So far almost no1 noticed at school but now i start to hear voices and have the urge to walk kinda weird...the stuff i now think almost looks real now when im in the dark znd most of the time im scared becouse the things i see isnt really nice to see.im not using drugs or alchohol i just want to know if something is wrong or some1 can tell me how to prevent this.Its geting worse everyday so please reply.I dont want that my friends think im weird or something.

Hi sweetheart. My name is Heather and I am going to school at BSU and I am majoring in Psychology. I can tell you that the paranoia is definitely a sign of schizophrenia along with the voices and as far as the mood swings go that is Bi-Polar behavior. Bi-Polar and schizophrenia can feed into one another depending on what type you have of each illness. YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR! Don't wait to see if it will get better. You are lucky that you are noticing this at a young age. The Doctors can evaluate you and put you on medication that will help your symptoms subside.
If you would like you can email me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
and I can give you some personal suggestions and I can really help you alot! Just remember dear, YOU R NOT ALONE. This is very common okay, so don't think you are "weird" if you know what I mean. Please contact me and I would be so happy to help you in any way I can, so email me or you may also call me if you would like! *** phone number removed ***
Good luck hun! Make sure you see a doctor.