hey everyone i have a question could i get pregnant by my boyfriend cuming on my underwear.....well i was messing around with my boyfriend and he cumed on my underwear and i didnt now if i could get pregnant because of that..so anyone please help me???it would mean a lot..i am worried!!!

hi im 15 and i think i may be pregnant but the thing is i didnt have sex with my boyfriend..
this happened about last thursday and we just finished going swimming so we were both in our bathing suits so i gave him a hand job and he cummed and then basically my bathing suit was riding up so i pulled it down and basically banged myself im really worried that i may be pregnant but i have no idea what to do im not to sure how long you have to wait until you can get a pregnancy test and i dont want to tell my mom because i dont want her to worry about it since shes already so stressed and then i was looking at abortions in case i am pregnant and i dont know how long to wait to go and get one if i am or if its for free and all of that stuff
can someone please help me i cry myself to sleep about everynight im so scared and dont know what to do
can someone please respond to this and help me

Sperm dies pretty much instantly when it hits the air, so ...

NO

If semen comes in contact with your vagina, you can get pregnant. It does not die immediately when it hits air, but it does not survive for long.

Guest, if the semen wet your underwear all the way through near your vagina, there is a small chance you could get pregnant.

hurley_gurl2004, you are probably ok, but there is a small chance.

If either of you are worried, go to any Walmart, Target, grocery store, wherever; buy a pregnancy test and take it. Pregnancy takes about two or three weeks to show up on the cheaper tests. Don't stress out until you know. And both of you should be more careful in the future.

heyy..
ehm. i was fooling around with this guy in a pool/hot tub.. is it possible.. that even if he wasn't actually in me.. that his sperm could have found its way... :L im sorta worried.. im 3 weeks late. and im never this late. and i dont think its actually possible.. but im just worried because i am soo late.

Any Help would be great :-) thanks.

Sperms die in heat so a verry little chance