Hi, I have an embarrasing problem: My nipples have always been pretty sensitive, sometimes they would be flat and sometimes they would stick out. Then, after having my son and breastfeeding, my nipples got REALLY sensitive. Now, even after weaning my son over a year ago my nipples are still really sensitive and I have noticed they no longer go flat! Its really uncomfortable, if the slightest little thing rubs against them I jump a mile. When I'm having sex they are fine after a couple of minutes of being played with but it is horrible "getting them going". I used to never wear a bra to bed, now I can't sleep without one and I can never find bras in the shops thick enough to stop this horrible sensitivity, even the padded ones are too thin, please help! 

i had the same exact problem and i talked to the doctor about it and he said that depending on the shape, size, and color of the person's nipple, this can be a relatively common occurrence but i do not know what yours look like so it is hard to be sure. i showed the doctor mine and he was able to identify a few things i could do to help out this issue and it has worked very well.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use