I am 46yrs old, my breasts are deformed, why are my nipples erect all the time? I wear a size 38C bra with extra padding because my nipples show through my bra and whatever I'm wearing, do you have any help for me??? I have not had any kind of breast examinations because I'm too embarssed to go the doctor because I feel like a freek. I don't know what to do, and I mostly feel just like dying because I don't think there's anyone out there that feels like I do or that there's no one else that is experiencing the things that I have in all my years of growing up. Can anyone help me. I cannot afford breast implants or any other kind of surgery that would help me feel a little bit better about myself. Please if anyone can get me some sound advice, I will listen or read: my situation has done nothing for me except digging me into a deeper depression which drugs will not pull me out of, and of course, I stated earlier, I can not afford cosmetic surgery. Can anyone help? Thanks for reading this email. S. Nance

how big are they if you wear padded bra's and they still show?

After my baby mine changed into pointed hats. You can try using a bandaid on eat of them also breast inserts are great because they are not your own and perverts can't look at whats not really there ;-) What a jerk that guy is don't you know saying those things makes no body feel better it just provokes more covering and shying away. I feel your pain girl.

Don't worry and don't be stupid and razist with yourself! Breast examination is a very important exam and more and more important is to accept your body, knowing that everyone is different from another and that this is our richness and power. Beauty and attraction run in all ways.
With a big and truly wish of happynes
Luigi - Italy

Breast implants will not cure your problem. One side-effect of brest augmentation that isn't discussed is that you will have permanently erect nipples after the surgery and bras will not fit correctly. I have both problems since my surgery. There is a website that sells "bullet proof" bras for erect nipples. I just found the site today and will try out one of their bras to see if it will be any better than what I've been getting at Macy's.

*** edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

You should just enjoy the fact that you have sensitive and healthy nipples , its a shame that modern society still has these ridiculous hangups about women's bodies .