I am female, 24 years old. My problem is that my nipples are very sensitive and skin around them is
sensitive too. They are usually itchy but painful to touch or scratch, I cannot even think about scratching
them. It is uncomfortable sensation, I know that my bra material has nothing with that because I changed
number of them. My skin is actually not that delicate at the other areas. Anyone else with the same
problem?

I have the similar problem and thought that was alone. I use special ointments for very sensitive skin
and apply them twice a day on my breasts. Natural olive oil is from help, it sooths skin and protects it.
Actually, nipples are very sensitive parts of female body and they really require special care. Obviously
some require more care than others. I learnt to do self exam of my breast, visit my gyn every 6 months
and have mammogram. Just to have the control.