I am 19yrs old and when iam having sex or just anything my nipples go in, not out or just one will ,is this normal? .. because i REALLY feel weid and dont like it so i cover up. they get weird and they get little lumps on them .. whats wrong with me????

everyone's nipples and boobs are going to be different, so don't try to compare yours to ones you may see on tv or in mags. i have "flat" nipples, so i understand your concern about them. you might have inverted nipples - instead of protruding when they get hard they go in. it's totally normal. as for just one reacting that happens to girls who have nipples that go out as well.

when you refer to lumps where are they? if they are on the areola (i might have spelled that wrong) and kind of look like little pimples then they are most likely just oil glands and are also normal. if you're really concerned about them ask your gyno when you go for your yearly exam. they should be doing breast exams as well.

try google searching inverted nipples for more information

this link deals with pregnancy but might answer your questions for you, they have images of inverted nipples and the glands on the areola.

***********

hope that helps!

I have weird nipples i don't know whats wrong wit me there like swollen all the time and make marks in my bra even when its padded i don't know why ?
my breasts are quite hard to :s

i am a guy that loves nipples and to find a female with inverted nipples would be great it makes you stand apart from the average it makes you special the bumps are referred to as noduals and add to the uneque ness of you beauty you are young and are just finding out the maracqulous differentses in the human body its what sets us apart from all that are average you are one of those that are ranked special you dont have to hide them there GREAT :-D